These creatures appear to be part hairless gorilla, part snake, and part slug, but they are nothing short of pure evil, killing and torturing for pleasure and many will often attempt to enslave a town or tribe of lesser beings. While some will associate with Devil Unicorns, they more often join forces with bloodthirsty bandits and mercenaries, evil sorcerers, and demons.
Slitherers are often encountered in small packs of 4-6 and will lay a careful ambush.
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d8
Skills: Climbing d10, Fighting d12, Sorcery d8, Stealth d10, Survival d6, Swim d10, Tracking d8
Pace: 8; Parry: 8; Toughness: 21 (9); Power Points: 15
Powers: Invisibility, Fear, Puppet, Speak Language, Blast
- Armored Hide: Oborus-Slitherers have +9 Armor and +2 Toughness.
- Fear: The creatures are a hideous sight to behold and anyone who encounters one must succeed in a Fear test or roll on the Fear table (Extras are automatically Panicked).
- Rending Claws: The creature’s massive claws can tear apart even power armor (Str + d8; AP 4; Mega Damage)
- Immunity: Oborus-Slitherers take no damage from fire and cold.
- Large: Oborus-Slitherers are large predators and realtively easy to hit. Smaller creatures add +2 to hit when attacking.
- Prehensile Tail: The serpentine creature may use it’s tail for a free action. If using it to grapple an opponent, the Slitherer does so at +4.
- Size (+4): Oborus-Slitherers are an imposing 8-10 feet tall with an additional 30 feet in it’s lower body and tail and weigh up to a ton, granting them a +4 Toughness.
- Quick: These creatures discard any Action Card of 5 or lower.